- 141 g salted butter melted
- 207 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 12 g vanilla extract
- 114 g melted milk chocolate chips
- 99 g all-purpose flour
- 24 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 teaspoon salt
- 180 g milk chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
- Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.